(Weitergeleitet von TMP47C220)
Toshiba 4-Bit Single Chip Microcomputer TLCS-47
The TLCS-47 is the high speed and high performance, 4-bit single chip microcomputer series designed for general purpose use.
The TLCS-47 has variously powerful functions in order to meet with the advanced and complicated applications. In addition, software compatible NMOS family (TLCS-47N) and CMOS family (TLCS-47C) are also provided.
- 4-bit, single chip microcomputer with built-in ROM, RAM, input/output port, divider, timer/counter, and serial port.
- Memory capacity
- ROM: Max 4,096 x 8 bits
- RAM: Max 256 x 4 bits
- Instruction execution time
- NMOS family 2µs(at 4MHz clock)
- CMOS family 4µs(at 4MHz clock)
- Efficient instruction set
- 90 instructions
- Software compatible in the series
- Subroutine nesting: Max. 15 levels
- 6 interrupts (External: 2, Internal: 4)
- Independently latched control and multiple interrupt control
- Input/Output (Standard)
- Input 1 port, 4 pins
- Output (corresponding to PLA) 2 ports, 8 pins
- I/O 4 ports, 16 pins
- I/O (Note) 2 ports, 7 pins
Note: These I/o ports are also used for the interrupt input, timer/counter input, and serial port; therefore, it is programmably selectable for each application.
- PLA data conversion function (instruction) output of data to output port (8-bit)
- Data table look-up and table search function (instruction). Table can be set up in the whole ROM area.
- 12-bit timer/counter (2 channels)
- Serial port with 4-bit buffer
- 18-stage divider (with 4-stage prescaler)
- Built-in high output current terminals (NMOS family)
- Typ. 20mA x 8 bits, LED direct drive is available.
- Built-in high breakdown voltage output terminals (CMOS version)
- Max. 42V breakdown voltage, FL tube direct drive is available.
- Built-in LCD drive circuit (automatic display) (CMOS version).
- LCD direct drive is available (1/4 duty LCD, Max. 12-digit display)
- 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 duties or static LCD drive are programmably selectable.
- Stand-by operation (NMOS/CMOS)
- Battery back-up, battery operation and condenser back-up are available.
- On chip oscillator
- TTL/CMOS compatible
- +5V single power supply
MOST USED IN CHESS COMPUTERS
- TMP47C200A/400A: The 47C200A/400A are high speed and high performance 4-bit single chip microcomputers, integrating ROM, RAM, input/output ports, timer/counters, and a serial interface on a chip. The 47C200A/400A are the standard type devices in the TLCS-47 CMOS series, and provides high current output capability for LED direct drive.
|TMP47C200AN/AF||2048 x 8-bit||128 x 4-bit|
|TMP47C400AN/AF||4096 x 8-bit||256 x 4-bit|
- TMP47C200B/400B: The 47C200B/400B are low voltage and high speed 4-bit single chip microcomputer based on the 47C200A/400A. The other configurations and functions are same those of 47C200A/400A.
|TMP47C200BN/BF||2048 x 8-bit||128 x 4-bit|
|TMP47C400BN/BF||4096 x 8-bit||256 x 4-bit|
- TMP47C220A/420A: The 47C220A/420A are high Speed and high Performance 4-bit Single chip microcomputers based an the TLCS-47 CMOS series with LCD driver.
|TMP47C220BN/BF||2048 x 8-bit||192 x 4-bit|
|TMP47C420BN/BF||4096 x 8-bit||256 x 4-bit|